Nono came to my office to pick me from work. Should have brought my laundry home as well, shucks! Hee...being the miser me, I tried to help him avoid ERP charges, but my office is surrounded by gantries, thus cannot siam.
Traffic was bad, but the mood was lighthearted n teasing! We havent met up in ages, but the nonsense/talking cock between us is fast n furious.
We drove to taneh merah for dinner. Wah..i think my fried rice can be shared by a family of 4!Its too much and too big! And Nono profess to cook better fried rice than what they serve! Hahhaa.....we chit and chat and chit and chat, and I found out that other than me, he has 2 wivies and many fliings! Hahaha...heartless man!
Anyway, I was happily enjoying my dinner n chatting with Nono, when suddenly i received an sms. It reads like this, "Welcome to Indonesia. Roam with Telkomsel. Dial 1389 for blah blah blah..."
Wahh....i am still in Singapore leh! So being e miser me again, I quickly switched off my phone!hahahaha...
Australia in 2 days! William, plan everything siew siew ok! HL Milk remember to bring your passport n $$. Hmmmmm..............Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment