Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Missing Brisbane

I just reached Spore today at 5.45am and now, i am stoning in office. Shd have taken a day off...shucks!

J came to pick me from the airport!So sweet of him. Hee..HL's sister tot he is my husband! Hahhahaa....

Spore is so hot...i miss the cooling weather in Brisbane, I miss doing nothing and enjoying myself in Brisbane, I miss hanging out with HL n William, I miss taking countless pictures together, I miss eating n eating n shopping n shopping n 'fresh air', I miss bullying William (juz kidding).

HL --> Who says Australia got nothing to buy? Who says airport got nothing to buy? Who says airplane got nothing to buy? Who says Airport n Brisbane is boring? Heloo Goh n Yang....hahahaha! Thanks for all the laughter n chatter. You r the BEST!

William --> Thanks for planning our trip until so siew! U really r an awesome friend, guide, security guard, driver...heee! N u r a courageous man!

To William n HL --> Thanks for the great company in Brisbane. I really enjoyed myself tremendously. I really havent felt so happy in ages. Thank you for the beautiful memories! I am gng to devote an entire blog on our happening adventures in Brisbane soon, when I have the time, with pictures included!

Saw an interesting email, so juz to share with you guys:

God saw me hungry, he created pizza.
He saw me thirsty, he created pepsi.
He saw me in dark, he created light.
He saw me without problems, he created YOU

Twinkle Twinkle little star
You should know what you are
And once you know what you are
Mental hospital is not so far.

The rain makes all things beautiful.
The grass and flowers too.
If rain makes all things beautiful
why doesn't it rain on you?

Roses are red, Violets are blue
Monkeys like u should be kept in zoo.
Don't feel so angry you will find me there too
not in cage but laughing at you.

No comments: