Wednesday, June 07, 2006

My First Encounter with Shooting Star

Something weird happened on Monday and LS rushed down to see me upon receiving my call, even though he has an exam tomorrow. I am grateful.

He accompanied me to eat oyster egg even though he despises the smell. He accompanied me to walk by the breakwater, even though it will make his car sandy. He accompanied me, even though I asked him to go home and study. He took care of me, even though I am hurting him. Its a pity that I cant fall in love with you.

And because of you, I get to see my first shooting star at East Coast!AhhhHhhhhHH.....so nice and shortlived! In a split second, its gone!hahaha...too bad that u r sitting in the wrong direction! Its really nice to see a shooting star, but alemak, I forgot to make a wish! WASTED! Hahha..

But I wont be meeting you as often as you wish I could. I dont want to lead you on, to waste yr time n effort, to give you false hopes or to break your heart.

Thank you for all the things you have done for me. Maybe if the time is right, we will have a chance to see a shooting star together? And no, I wont be inviting you to walk with me by the beach anytime soon, coz it is a private treat for myself alone. You will understand, wont you?

No comments: