Its weird. Last saturday, I was taking an afternoon nap when I was awaken by a phone call. Immediately, my heart started pounding, and my first tot is, am i late for work? Then I started to think who will call me so early in the morning, is someone complaining or have i forgotten to do something again.
After a while, when i orientated myself, then I will realise that it is actually evening time, and not early morning...sheesh....i panicked for nothing.
And it happened again this Saturday. Nowadays I am afraid of my phone ringing between 9pm - 8am. Haha...I even told my friends not to call me between this intervals.....just sms me will do! Teehheeee....Am I paranoid or what. I should take life easy huh, and not hold everything close to my heart.
And becoz I took a long nap this afternoon, now I am wide awake!
On a happier note, its only 4 Jun this month and I am only S$5000 away from my target!Hooorayy..this is a good start, but my figures looks bad in July...tsktsk..oh yah, and my bank account looks bad too...hahahah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment