Friday, June 09, 2006

Eve of World Cup & Ding Dong Ting

I am sooo restless! So many plans and thoughts, but needs so much effort to actualise it. I am born lazy, thus I am delaying all my plans...arghh

Tonight I am meeting mun, friends & our bday gal Yiling for eve of world cup celebration! Hahaa..as if we care abt world cup *Wink*, we gals juz want to meet up! =)

Some random thoughts - presenting "Checklist for my next BF"

1) Must love and adore me. No need to idolise me lah, hahaa....just appreciate me can liao!
2) Must work at Shenton Way. Hahaha...I just love the place. Although working there is another issue altogether Even if he is working as a clerk/office boy there, I also shiok! Ok lah, this point is a little difficult, if he works at shenton way, it will be a bonus.
3) Must be quiet! I do the talking, u shhhhhhh.......=), seriously, we need to feel comfortable with each other. Just enjoying each other's presence without saying a word at times.
4) Must be intellectual. To make up for me being a bimbo, I need someone intelligent to smarten me up.
5) A little on the plump side.....sooooo cute.
6) Love his family and mine too! A filial son makes a good partner! I will love his family too! =)
7) Must get along with Cocoa, play/feed/walk him!
8) Must never love himself more than me.

Ok lah, I should stop the list and my expectations!hahah...if not, no guys available liao. =)

There is a possibility that I am gng to Brisbane! Sunny n beautiful Australia waiting for me! Aaahh.....and with someone sponsoring half of my airticket! Although I paiseh and shy and skeptical of his offer, but I cannot resist!

1 comment:

James Liaw said...

si pui eh!!! a lot of ideas huh! cocoa is ours!!! cannot share!!!