Monday, June 19, 2006

Weekend and Sentosa

Was supposed to find Edwin at East Coast with LS at ard 11pm, but alas, he has left for the day! Hahaa...I think he left his workplace once the clock struck 10.15!

Anyway, me n LS were lazing by the beach when he suddenly proposed a plan," Want to go Sentosa?" Waaaaahh.....being the spontaneous me, I said OnZZZZ...although I was in a state of disbelief lah! I mean who goes to sentosa at midnight, esp so when u r at east coast, which is a beach too!

So we tapok some MC fries n drinks and headed to Sentosa!

Boy, it was fun n interesting to be at Sentosa. We went to tanjong n palawan beach, Lazed ard, soaked our feet..err..or knees..hee..then LS suggested that we go swimming, which I will agree if i am in swimwear or if i hv extra clothings, but not when I am in my nice Levi's shorts, singlet n jacket! hahaha...next week maybe!

Then he drove us round sentosa island, and he is very familiar with that area ok. Haha..maybe he brought alot of gals there b4. But his excuse was he worked there b4 lah! We went to see merlion, imbian, siloso, chalets..etc

We drove to this dark dark dark location near to Images of Singapore (for sightseeing only, not for anything else, haha), and spotted this suspicious looking car in a secluded spot. We suspect the couple is making out, and when they spotted our car, they flashed us ok...hahaa..to warn us that the spot is taken!!!

Anyway, it was a nice and different saturday..though tiring.......

No comments: