Saturday, June 17, 2006

Oh my God!!!!!!!!!

So much has happened since I woke up this morning at 7.30am! I was awaken by WH's phone call, which I tot was my alarm! I was quite surprised that he will call me, given our unhappiness over last thu incident.

I got ready for work..and when I reach the bus stop, just nice, my bus arrived. So I tot, I am so heng today! Then while on the bus, I couldnt find my wallent!!!! Aaaaah....luckily I saw Hazel on the bus and she lent my a few dollars.

Then WH called and offered to send me to work! Thank you so much. WH is not such a petty guy afterall, but i think he cursed me, thats why I lost my wallent. =) Anyway, he sent me home to collent my wallent and I spent 20 bloodly minutes to search high n low for it, and I just couldnt find it! NB!

I was so dispirited, distracted n upset when he drove me to work. My wallent holds sentimental value to me and I really like n cherish it! Really felt like crying, but no tears...So i kept reflecting on yesterday's event to think where I could have lost my wallent! And I only have a few suspects - the car, airport or home.

Once I reached office, I called Changi Airport Lost n Found to check n to cancel all my credit cards....And at 9.31am, I received a call from a very sweet lady to tell me that they found my wallent at Changi Airport! Hoooooraaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......................I cant believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am freaking lucky n heng!! Got to thank my lucky stars!!!!!

Heeee.....i am so happy!Its a beautiful day again. The sky is bright n sunny, the birds are chirping and people are smiling!

I will be more careful with my beloved things...Did i mention that I nearly lost Cocoa before?hahaha...ops..I will blog about it next time! I am such a klutz..

Father Day is tomorrow, have you done anything special for your dad recently?

No comments: