Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The Greatest Gift of All

My parents gave me the best gift once I am born. My 2 sisters are the most wonderful presents that my parents ever bestowed to me!

They are my sisters, as well as my best friends. Although we have our moments of disagreement n irritation, ultimately, we know that we love n care for each other and we only want the best for her.

I think I cannot be a taitai like you 2..hahaha...but I can still indulge occassionally in shopping n high tea. I think I will not have a loving spouse like you do...but I will try to live my life happily. Told u 2...u have a charmed life...while I have a chiam life! Hahaa...Can u 2 support me till I grow old?

I am also blessed with good friends like HL Milk, Tiff, Lily, Jo, Kish, Yiling, etc....Thank you so much!

BTW, the easiest way to vent off unwanted attention from guys is to tell them that you are a single mother with 2 small children. I tried that and it works!!hahahaha

No comments: