









Many thanks to my family n friends who have made my graduation ultra special!
Firstly, I have to thank my dad for making my undergraduate studies possible!Without yr financial help, I wouldnt have made it! Also thanks to my family for giving me encouragement,support, love and care during my course of study! U all never gave up on me! Luv you all!!! Muacks! But papa, sorry that I didnt manage to win any awards or gotten the highest honours!I tried my best!
Thank you to my sisters for your presents, helping me to take pictures, for being proud of me, for being happy for me and making effort to attend my grad! Its a little boring isnt it? I felt asleep during one of the speeches too! And alot of promising, dashing n young lads in SMU rit!!hahaa.....its a little too late for me to get to know them liao!Thanks for driving me ard to Supreme Court, Fort Canning, Singapore River to take photos!
Aii...how how? Friends, do I look intelligent in my grad gown!?hahahaa....Unluckily...I am having gastric pain on that day...thus, i may look abit sick/pale!Haaaa! I still have tons of pictures....but juz select a few to entertain n share with u guys!
Its seems like yesterday that I embark on my journey in SMU and now, I have reached my destination! I will miss SMU Bukit Timah campus, my soluna, my SMU friends, my professors and WH. You were all once part of my life in SMU, and I will always remember n cherish those memories! =)
Ended the night with partying at Bar None with my uni friends n mun (Thanks for e drinks n accompanying me). I hate guys who have gfs but still flirt outragoeusly with gals! I AM NOT INTERESTED IN YOU!PERIOD..and I am no SPG either! I am jus interested to know whether they would like to stay at my service apt!hahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment