Monday, July 24, 2006

Fate: Heaven's will or yr creation?

Are you a believer in creating your own destiny or a believer in Higher Power (HP)'s will?
Who determine your fate? HP or yourself?

Interesting.....well, for myself, when I was younger and more spirited, I would argue that I determine my own future. I make my own decisions and is responsible for the outcomes...Fate doesnt unfold by itself, I control my fate.

But now, age and bitterness is catching up. I am tired of blaming myself for wrong decisions, can I find the easy way out and blame HP instead? I am tired of fighting for my own destiny, can I take the easy route and let HP decide for me? I am tired of making my own decisions, can i let HP unfold the future for me? I am tired of being answerable to everything, can HP be my answer for everything instead?

Is there a difference? To me, there is. At least now, by relying on HP, it takes a load off me! Its not me, its HP who makes things happen!

Yours truly,
Chicken Little Yang - who will publish a "thesis" on this topic soon.

No comments: