Friday, July 14, 2006

Sorry, Billabong Pouch & 1st Day at Brisbane

Dear Gina, Sorry if i made u upset last night. =(

Yesterday, while in office, I realised that my black billabong pouch (Yes, the one that i bought in Auz) is missing! Sobz...I tot i left it at hm, but alas its not in my house. Then i remembered that the day before, I was sitting with a neighbour by the park for a chat...so maybe i left it on the benches. Went to club house and management office, and by a stroke of luck, my billabong pouch is found by a lady resident and she returned it to the management office! HENG AH....there are alot of honest ppl ard lately! Thank you all who have found my things and return it back to me! Hee...

Yesterday, I was at the salon downstairs, chatting with XiaoCai. Suddenly a JC student came in with blood all over his uniform and bandage on his nose, and said in mandarin," XiaoCai, juz now my 2 friends and I were beaten by over 20 people. You must help me seek revenge. Get some guys down to beat them up!" Wah...didnt hear/see this kind of youngster gang fight for a long long time..i am getting old ya. And I didnt realise that XiaoCai is a heng ban lao da. Waaaaaa

------------------------------------------------------
Brisbane - continued
Our first few glimpses of Brisbane
We wanted to go Sunshine Coast, but we stumbled upon Big Pineapple!Haaaa.....HUAT AH
Sunshine Coast and our lovely meal! What a beautiful sight.......HL got a very nice video clip of the waves!
Afterwhich, we drove to see William's university and ended the night at Mount Coota. Nice night scenery...but too bad my camera cannot support....HL....there is a ghostly presence hoovering above u.....woooooo...heee..Oh ya...they forced me to eat ice-cream in the freezing weather at Mount Coota!EVIL..















To be continued...

No comments: