Porky is away at his SIA friends' BBQ.
I am so glad that I didn't accompany him to the BBQ.
Firstly, I dont want to take up his attention and have him to try to entertain me or integrate me with his friends. He juz wouldnt enjoy himself lah.
Secondly, I am not really in the mood to entertain anyone or to make any small talk. Yah, I know, I am getting snobbish and lazy. But thats the way I am. I know his colleagues are perfectly nice and friendly people, but I really have no desire to mingle.
Thirdly, I dont look great today!Hahahaa.....
And an unexpected treat come out of it. My family is going to Outback Steak house for dinner! Yippeeee Hoooooooraaaaaayyy......because I didnt go for the BBQ, I got a fantastic dinner treat and excellent company of my family. Wooohoooo....what more can a gal ask
Happy day to myself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment