Thursday, March 02, 2006

The next stage of LIFE

It's my second day at work.

Well, I have to admit that I am having fun. Getting to know different properties and viewing apartments has been a very interesting experience and I have more to learn in future. Thank my lucky stars that I have a very nice mentor, LX and colleagues. My manager is a very confident and enchanting lady, but I can expect stress to come in days to come. That is the drawback of a sales job I suppose.

I like my office desk and position. But I am beginning to worry about my ability to sell my service residences. What if no clients like me? What if I fumble on my viewings? What if I cannot meet my manager's expectations? What if I sux in my job? Argggggggggggggggggghhhhh.....

I am looking forward to the day when I can open my small little cafe. I can be both the owner and a regular at my cafe. Sipping tea and reading my books.....ahhh.....heaven.
Btw, the perks of my job are free laundry service (25 pieces), transport allowance, driver and free mobile usage. I really hope to succeed in my current career. Pls let me make it. Please...

No comments: