Today morning was chaotic. The interior designer came to our house to discuss her designs with my parents. As usual, some hot words are exchanged between my parents. Then suddenly, the doorbell rang, and I thought to myself, oh great, the laundry man chose this moment to come and collect his stuff. But it wasnt. It was an uncle with a nice bouquet of flowers! And its from Porky to me! So Sweet!!!!! Even though I told him that the money could be better spent on a nice meal! But those flowers really cheered me up! Thank you Porky!
And pleasant surprise no 2. I was at Gina's house waiting to go for our training at Mercedes when a lady from Far East Organization called me for an interview on Friday! They are damn efficient! I just sent my resume yesterday! So well, I am glad at least my career is moving somewhere......though my heart and desire is on something else. But I have to face reality and do something practical.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment