What is happiness? What is better for a person? Why do you deem your life better than mine?
Advice is good for someone who asks for help. Irritation is what I feel when I gather unsolicited advices. I know advices come out of goodwill, love, care and concern. But at a moment when I am satisfied with my life, why do people like to disbalance my peace of mind?
I really feel that one should not share his/her feelings with other people. The lesser things that people know about you, the lesser things people can gossip/discuss about you. I am still learning to keep my emotions and feelings to myself. The worst scenerio is to tell how you feel to your family and close friends. True enough, sometimes they are able to help you see the solution/other areas or even solve it, but their concern and their sympathy is overwhelming. I dont need people to pity me. I dont want people to gossip behind my back to say how pitiful I am or how I wasted my life away. I chose my life this way and I have to bear the consequences. I dont have to led my life like yours. I mean you have a blessed life and I am happy for you. But I have a charmed life that I am happy with, arent you happy for me? You only want me to be happier, but sometimes your words made me sadder, dont you realise? There are ups and downs in my life. Why do people only see the downs but never the ups in my life?
Thus, I always remind myself not to give unduly advice to people. I let people choose the way the way they want to lead their life and try to support their decision. Porky wants to be a flight steward. Lots of people have been casting doubts on his career and my future. Ultimately I still supported him in his decision to leave the bank and join the airline industry, as I felt that it is his life and I only want him to be happy. It wasnt easy to accept his decision, and I am still trying to control my emotions. Porky, sorry for my nasty words on your current career. Perhaps I am only jealous of you. Forgive me.
Set me free from your words. Let me live my life for the moment. Let the future unfold for itself. I dont need to see what lies in the future when I dont even know what is going to happen tomorrow. Thank you for your love, care and concern. I really appreciate it. But let me go, let me commit mistakes and learn from it. Loved ones, Dont protect me from sorrows. Loved ones, Let me experience the sweetness and bitterness of life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment