I always thought i could be a nonchalant person, and just take things easy and live my life in a carefree manner....but I realise that I cant. I take life too seriously and emotionally. Perhaps it is part of growing up or maybe it is due to this "stressful" period of time (i am stressing myself out). I cant handle negative comments, rejections, or things that are not going my way....aRrggghh...i just want to scream at the top of my voice!!!!!
On a lighter note, the other day, my menses came and I realised that I have no pad at home!Being stingy, I decided not to buy pads from the supermarket downstairs, since they always inflate the price, and decided to wait till later in the evening to buy from NTUC or Watsons. Luckily, when I opened my letterbox, Cleo magazine, which nelia has kindly ordered for me, came with 2 free pads!!!hahahaa....how lucky can I get?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment