Thursday, December 08, 2005

A quick Wednesday and a peaceful Thursday

Wednesday
I woke up at 9.30am, and my hp started ringing at exactly 9.31. Well, its my good friend Serene giving me a great lobang. Her company is looking for management trainees from SMU. But the catch is, I have to be there by 10am. Great, just great! As i was brushing my teeth, I am planning my outfit and bag. Then, I just anyhow doll up my face (hope I didnt frighten anyone btw.=D). Luckily for me, my dad was on his way to way, and I quickly forced him to offer me a ride to PArkway. Somehow, I managed to reach serene's office by 10. Even she is amazed by my speed..haha....but she asked me whether I want to visit the loo...hahaa...is that a hint that there is something wrong with my appearance? I checked, besides looking flustered, I look normal.

The open house was great! I learnt alot about the company, the kind of job I would be expecting and the company culture/environment. All that is left to do is to pull my lazy bones together and start doing up my resume! Its such a drag....i will do it tmr..heehee...

At night, went to catch a movie (Aeon Flux -> how do u pronounce it?) at Marine Square with POrky! Btw, we juz realized that we lose $150...sobz....we could have bought a hp/playstation...
After the movie, went to Mcdonald's for fries and drinks. I luv the new Seaweed Shake Shake fries!hahaha....but Porky say I will lose all my hair for sure...arghhh...I already have so little hair....may as well..hahah....

Thursday
Since yesterday I couldnt engage in my "Clean Up Room" mission, I embark on the project with a bang. I threw away alot of my notes. bundles and bundles...would have luv to burn them...but....well...dont pollute the environment yah. Then played abit of Sims 2. I am the Town Developer of Mount Joy. err....Porky, if you want me to erect a house in my town, you got to go through an interview with me (to check if you r a decent character..hee) and pay a fee. Btw...your proposed house is way too ambitious!

Yepz...I went to PArkway again! I am a Parkway kid man! Bought 2 Dorothy Perkins bags for my good friends from sec sch as their Xmas pressents! Hope they will like it!

Thats all for nw...going to eat my dinner now! bye

1 comment:

James Liaw said...

U will be botak soon!