Friday, December 16, 2005

I worked from 8am till 8pm at ............ MANGO SALE


Hahaha...yes, that is how crazy, money wasting and silly, me and my sisters are. But well, we are happy at least.

7.30: Met at my house to move off
8.00: Reached Mango Isetan ORchard. Split up to hunt down our buys. =D
9.00: Pay up at cashier.
9.20: Breakfast at Wisma 4th Lvl food court! The new food court is cooool and nice.

10.00: Reached Mango Isetan Scotts. Split up again to hunt down stuff...but the shop is packed to the max!!I was nearly knocked down twice. But due to the vol of ppl ard, I was safely cushioned from my fall.
10.45: Reached Mango Shaw Centre! Nothing much..we juz browse ard.

11.00: DFS. We were lured by instincts into LV and I saw so many nice but not affordable buys. The assistant was showing my this pretty bag in white, when Porky called at the right moment. This is our conversation
Me: I saw a nice bag at LV.
Porky: Hello, Helloo....the reception not very good.
Me: Dont KK ah
Porky: Reception not good...byebye
ARGGGHHHH..and my big sis Nelia is abit mad.She nearly wanted to buy the bag at first sight. And second sis Gina went to order a bag that will only arrive in next year july. Quite mad and rich ah.. these sisters of mine.

12.00:Lunch at Tonkichi Isetan Scotts.Our fav resturant after Isetan & Mango Sale!heee..
1.30: Reached Mango Tampines, to collect our reserved items plus some good finds too...
2.30: Pit stop at Nelia's house. Haha.....to rest and let Nelia bring her little dog down for a walk. We watched a horror show btw "Amityvillle Horror". Damn scary can....I lost all my high spirits.hahha

5.00: Tried on some of our buys and I ironed my hair with Nelia's hair tongs. Heehee.
6.30: Reached my house and we brought our doggies down for a walk.
7.30: Reached Mango Parkway to collect our reserved items. This time round, I dont dare to shop ard as I realised that I have spent over budget....)=
8.30: Went home for Dinner. Porky came too! Hoorrayyy.

We were all exhausted...but happy. For me..I have waves of panic, regret and sadness at the same time...because I have overspent and nxt month..i have zero income as I am officially off my dad's payroll...and I am jobless...Gasp! My only hope and light is the coming CNY..hahaa

And for the Mango sale today, I forgo 2 meetings with my friends. I really wanted to see my sec sch friend's baby boy....but oh well.... and
Sorry to Factory gals for duaing again. Hope u gals had fun at Bala

No comments: