
It's so weird. I slept at almost 3am yesterday, and woke up at 8am today! I just couldnt go back to sleep! So here I am, blogging away.
Gina's party yesterday was a roaring success! I had soooooooo much fun! It was AWESOME. I mean the food was great, games were extremely fun and meaningful, the decorations can compete with shopping centres..=D, and lastly the company was fantastic! =D
Started off at 8pm with a very healthy looking dinner, which consists of vege,big prawns ($1 each..haha...dont playplay), smoked sausages,tofu with fish floss, Mac's nuggets, and chips. I ate to my heart's content ah. Heee....
Oh yah, Dad gave me a surprise graduation gift.......and Nelia guessed it correctly...it is a watch from Christian Dior!!!! This is my item from Christian Dior, I am so excited..and it looks stunning. It has a gold watchface, accompanied with jeans material leather strap. My Dad bought it in Sept for me, when I have not even finished my degree....he has faith in me. It is juz so sweet that he made an effort to get me something for my graduation...Awwww....I love the you & the watch! Thanks Papa!!
Gina prepared 3 very exciting, fun and intense game..hee...the First game was "Fill in the Blanks" for 20 words related to Xmas. We were split into 3 couple grps (Nelia & CY, PaPa & Mama, Porky & me)..and the first couple to finish the puzzle wins....hahah...we traded answers with Papa's grp...and in a very close fight with Nelia's grp, we won the game when Porky solved the last puzzle in the nick of time!Hoooray! The second game was very SCARY can. Hahah..we each chose a balloon and has to blow till it burst to see a slip of paper which will determine whether we won a prize! Very Scary man! PomPomPOMMMMM...hahhaa....Gina's 70 year old neighbour below will have a heartattack soon if Gina throws more parties! =D..I won something too! The last game was the icing on Xmas logcake....it was a very meaningful and heartfelt game. We each threw a name from a bag and have to write a Xmas card to that person....
Joy --> Derrick, Derrick --> Mama, Mama --> Nelia, Nelia --> Porky, Porky --> CY, CY --> Papa, PaPa --> Gina, Gina --> Joy
Lastly, we have our annual gift exchange!! I bought a book "How to be Happy" for Papa (Doesnt mean that u r unhappy....juz want u to be happier..=D), a necklace & Earring set for Mama, A small bag from Tea (for market or nearby use..=D) for Gina & Nelia, Sports Socks from Esprit for CY & Derrick & Tshirts "Mini Car Many Funs" for Porky & Myself. I received towel from Papa & Mama, Singlet & Pjyamas from Nelia & CY and Soap from Gina & Derrick. I luv your pressies!!! thank you...muacks..heee. I can't help but think that my Christian Dior watch is a xmas present, not a graduation gift..hahaha..hinthint to papa....Just kidding
The night ended off with a very funny chinese movie "Kungfu Majhong" and a little bit of "Polar Express".......The Grand finale of the night was the longawaited Blueberry Rum Xmas Logcake....hahah....the cake was way too delicious...hahaha...i even had second helpings...of course what is xmas without some alcohol rite...heee...we drank mama's "keep in the fringe for special occassion" wine...which surprisingly has quite a high alcholic content...=D
It was truly a magical, special and memorable Xmas! Thank you to my family for the enjoyable Xmas
No comments:
Post a Comment