Monday, December 19, 2005

I am back from Genting

I miss Genting already! I brought 170 ringgit over, and returned with 15 ringgit. Hahaha...and these are what I bought at Genting... I saw this awfully delicious looking bag at Seed but it is almost S$40, and I juz couldnt afford it. Sigh...I am missing the bag here in Spore.
Genting is awesome!The weather is chill and cool. It's a great getaway change from Singapore.
We started off our Genting journey at 10pm on Friday night at Lavender MRT station. Well, the tour agency issuing the bus tics was a place of chaos. Nevertheless, we got our tics fast and fuss-free. We boarded a 40 seater bus to Tuas causeway, before switching to a 26seater coach bus. There was a 30min-1hr jam at the causeway.

While on the bus,I was damn tired, but porky insisted on talking to me here and then. I pretend to listen, and make little comments but i was ZzZzzzZZing away.heehee. We stopped over at YongPeng for supper, where we had a horrible ramy burger, and Porky's family have some nice fishball noodle.

Afterwhich, I slept all the way. We reached Genting at about 6am. If you do the calculations, it took us about 8 hrs to reach on coach bus. My dad only took 5 hours to drive us from Spore to Genting!

Genting was a ghost town when we reached!haha....we explore the place abit and took pics. We couldnt check into the hotel till about 1pm. Honestly, i wasnt looking forward to the First World hotel as during my previous trip to Genting, the room was horrible! I didnt even dare to shower.

Anyway, we split up after we deposit our luggages at the counter. Porky's parent to the casino, Porky's sis and I to the theme park and Porky to roam about AIMLESSLY. But I know he will be up to no good...will be rooving around for gals..

We couldnt play much at the theme park as it is drizzling so we ended up SHOPPING!!!....Hoorayy... Oh yah...Porky didnt join us in the theme park as he is too chicken!hhahha..dont even dare to play rollercoaster!

Surprise Surprise...My room was great. Okay much better than what i got the last time round, but not exactly 4 star material, but I still manage to shower and have a good night sleep! =D

Anyway...to cut the long story short, Genting is good for the following reasons:
  • Cool climate. Can exhibit some winter clothings that u keep in yr closet
  • Shopping. Only good if u hv money...)=
  • Some excitment - theme park, casino
  • scenery
  • Food. Lots to choose from.

The only hiccup during our trip was when we were checking out of the hotel, we waited for 20 bloody mins and we got trapped in the lift for 10mins before security came to help! Arghhhh....

No comments: