Well, today is the first Monday of my unemployed status! But boy, what a day it was!
I was busy making friends with spiders, hanging out with dust, and saying byes to rubbish.
Yes, I have decided to clean up my room and I worked really hard the whole morning, and tata, I am only 1/4 done with my room...Yah..progress is slow....becoz I havent cleaned my room since CNY! hahahahaha....
So now, I have packed CDs, CD rack, Magazine rack, Stereo system away in a storage space. I am thinking of hving a garage sale to sell of the things...hmmm...maybe my computer desk and tv rack have to go! Oh yah..I am selling off my official "wheelchair" in my room...hee...
Tmr, I am going to pack my sch notes, computer area, and Textbooks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a DIRTY, UNTIDY & MESSY GIRL... *PUKES* AHHAHAHA!!!!
Post a Comment