Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Work is juz work

Have been very busy at work.

There is a lot of work backlog and new tasks keep coming in before I am done with the previous ones! Maybe I am rather inefficient and disorganized! In addition, am getting snide remarks from some colleagues.

Must REN! Think of the $$, bear with it!!

So family & friends, please bear with me if I am slow in responding, as I am juz occupied with work

Think I need a drink

2 comments:

Unknown said...

u can ignore them
clearly they are envious of u (successful, pretty and loved by many) so take pride in that! hee
nvm we made decisions behind ur back so u just need to follow with our plans!!
yay cant wait for our trip!!

Joy said...

Thank you for your loving words! =)..hahha..i heard! Apparently, I juz packed my stuff n follow rit! hahhaha..i like!!