Saturday, January 09, 2010

Baby Mira 1st Day Home + David Tao Concert + LS + Reports

Mama mira n baby mira was discharged from hospital on Tuesday, 5 Jan 10. Hope sis is coping well with motherhood! :) Sis, you will adapt! Jiayou jiayou

Baby Mira settling in her comfy baby cot
On 8 Jan 10, HL Milk invited me to join her, her sister & gang (courtesy of Canon) for David Tao Concert! I was very keen to go, even though I have been suffering from Diarrhoea for the past few days! Yesterday was the worst hit, I have been rushing in & out of the toilet numerous time and my butt burns!! hahahha
Dispute my discomfort (went to tiolet once) and the fact that I am not very familiar with his songs (except for a few old hits & some songs that I heard from radio), I will say I enjoyed myself very much with his performance, sarcasm wits n humor last night. His vocals & guitar playing is amazing! And it is refreshing to see that he truly is passionate about his work and enjoys his music!!
My tix & look green n weak from gng to the tiolet once too often :)
Setting before David Tao's performance
He is on!
Working his magic
Okay, gng to start my report. I have to do up 3 reports this weekend. Feel like gng to Parkway for shopping. But I got to finish up my report.
Going to tiolet again..catch up again later

No comments: