Welcome 2010! Its the beginning of a new year. Time to start afresh and to look forward to a great year ahead!
On the last day of 2009, I listed all the things that I wanna forget/regret in Yr 2009 and burnt it away! Let bygones be bygones! I also done up a list of resolution for Year 2010. Strangely, I didnt list down to drink less...hmmmmm...
My "Forget/Regret" list for 2009 and "Resolution" list in a bottle for 2010
Our 2010 Resolution bottles. So Pretty!
On New Year's Day, had our annual Yong Family Lunchie at Ah Yat, Shaw Tower!
All the little ones playing in a little corner. Little En joined them too!
Who is this little boy?
Its Little Raymus! He is co cute and patient. He was stoning all the while, when I was carrying him. He smells so good!
Little En: Ah Yi, pls take me for the next vacation! I have my little pink suitcase (Bag: Courtesy of Cousin Jolin) all packed!
Little mira is coming tomorrow, cant wait to meet the little one! Hope sis will have a smooth delivery tmr!
The soon-to-be parents! See how happy they are! =) Sis..jiayou!!
No comments:
Post a Comment