Have been very busy at work lately. Attending to complaints, meeting new clients, doing reporting, sourcing for apartments for my clients, etc. Some days I wanna be a good sales manager, many days, I just wanna be a good tai tai..hahhahah
Have also been busy planning for events - LZ Wedding (I am maid of honour, dont play play), her bachelorette party, KNN Gals Bday party at Batam (My first overseas trip for the year! wooohoo), D&D (East Meet West), Mira's 1st month bday.
Updates

Sleep is to walk a longer journey ahead
And I sleep on..
Lovely afternoon spent at Capella, Sentosa
And I sleep on..
Lovely afternoon spent at Capella, Sentosa
View from the top, after lunch at Cassia
Hello from Capella
Hello from Capella
Yee Yee, I am a good gal
Really, I really am a good gal
Really, I really am a good gal
No comments:
Post a Comment