Saturday, March 31, 2007

March is Over soon!

Sob sob! Time flies so fast! March is ending so soon again. But good news is I hit my March sales target!

Within the short span of time that I havent been blogging, the following things happened:
  1. I received my incentive cheque for last quarter! Yeah!
  2. I have moved to a new office (Still at the same building, but different room. The facing is bad man!My every move is watched)
  3. All the events that was organised at OS went well but we will be planning for more events in Apr. Sobz
  4. I nearly bought a Fendi handbag. But I bought Prada and LV! Haahaa...
  5. I permed my hair yet again! Now I look quite wild (as mentioned by my colleague)....abit like cabaret girl! hahaha
  6. Porky is back from his super long flight, and my family are also coming back from their China flight, thus I am no longer HOME ALONE!
  7. What else huh?

Nothing much exciting happened lah.

Wish I knew the future.

No comments: