Monday, March 12, 2007

A Lonely Monday

In a way my blog title is ironic. I actually had a busy monday, but at the same time, I feel lonely.

Morning and afternoon juz flew by. In the morning, my director told me that I will be giving a presentation to procurement managers at Republic Plaza in the afternoon, and ask me to be mentally prepared. =

After work, I went to meet Porky and his friends for dinner. Had jap food, then we went to Holland V's coffee bean for chit chat n coffee. His friends are nice ppl and a lovely couple! Thats the difference between a just dating couple and couple like me n Porky. I think we have lost our sparkle long long time ago.

At times, I really feel that I am alone. He doesnt support me in times of needs, in needs of love, in needs of attention, in times of unhappiness, in times of despair, ...
I almost feel that I do not have a partner, not even a friend in him. Other than spending time together, we do not connect emotionally. I think he doesnt even bother about how I feel.

Is there something wrong with me?

3 comments:

mamamira said...

No matter what, you'll always have us, your family. CHEER UP!

ErnTiff said...

My Dear Gal,Nothing is wrong with u...=) (See for u, i gotta sign up a new account in order to add this comment..) I used to feel like this before remember? Talk to us...thats what Best friends are for...

Joy said...

Thank you sister and mun for your encouragement! Luv u gals. Mun go start yr blog....heee