Porky is snoring away. But I cant seem to fall asleep again.
Yesterday was a rather fruitful catching up with friends day.
Yesterday was a rather fruitful catching up with friends day.
Met up with Yiling after work (btw, I finish work at 3pm yesterday). Oh yeah! This is the property that has been giving me loads of work and stress. Beautiful yeah?


Anyway, me and Yiling went to Chinatown People's Park for lunch. We had yummy yong tau foo and fried carrot cake! My Fav! Bought some clothings too. Yiling brought me ard Chinatown. She is pretty familiar with the area as her bf stays ard there. We went to China Sq GG5, where I bought a berms. Then we adjourned for drinks at Spinnelle. Her bf, joined us for some coffee chat too. He is a very sweet and nice french guy! I am happy for her!
Afterwhich, I went to Porky's house to collect the car. Went up to say hello to his family and to see Xavier and Eden!
MEt Mun & ernest and Lily & bf at Siglap Coffee Club at ard 9+. Had a great night of food (although my set dinner sux but the dessert & drinks was awesome), laughter, chitchat and company. I am happy! Oh, btw Mun, I think you are the most beautiful mother-2-be that I have seen! Serious! U look glowing! =)
Anyway, back to my blogging topic. Have been thinking of doing some things to my hair.
- Highlight / Color
- Perming?
- Cutting fringe
What should I do huh? Which one do you all think is nicer? Fringe or without? Straight or curly? Arghhh

Porky is still snoring away. Sigh
3 comments:
You have a nice face shape so I think you can do w/o the fringe. So, best for you to my opinion is long, curled w/o e fringe. Don't cut short, not very suit to yr figure now...hehe, don't kill me!
Yeahhhh...i Can finally add comments...Add add add....Well for me, i still prefer your old Secondary sch hairstyle...the curly curly long hair with the curly curly long fringe..=)ermmm how do i post the pics in your blog???
Wahh...mun, are you threatening me with my old pics? OMG!
Post a Comment