OMG! I was sick again yesterday. Had diarrhoea, fever and was feeling nauseous all the while...
I suspected it was due to 3 tiny cockles that I ate on Tuesday night at Newton Circus. I only ate 3 and I was sooooo sick. My colleague ate half a plateful and she is perfectly fine! =)
Anway, I struggled throughout work and at 3+, I went to airport to pick Porky. I was feeling terrible and Porky was late. He was late for an hour! Imagine my agony! Arrghh.....and he was late becoz he was gossiping with his colleagues!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NB
We drove to marine parade to look for my Aviva clinics (Being a miser, I will only go to Aviva clinics, coz got co-payment. heehee). Both clinics were closed at 4.30pm. There was this clinic at marine parade crescent that was still open, but the nurse/doctor refuse to admit patients coz it was after their operating hours! WTH! Totally no doctor ethics or professionalism? I swear I was very sick, not here to keng MC (Anyway, later in the evening when I finally get to see a doc, my temp was 39.3 degree....it was high fever ok)
So Porky drove around siglap n katong, in search of clinics that are still open during "dinner" hour. Can you believe it? All are closed!
Suddeny Porky steered into a lane along katong and said to me very excitedly that the clinic along the lane was open. Yes, the clinic is open but its for ANIMALS! Arrrrgggghghghghghg.......what kind of himbo/sadist bf have I gotten for myself?
I had a terrible day......wouldnt you agree?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Touch wood but next time, if you're sick, do go see a doctor immediately, don't wait any longer or you'll only feel worse in anyway...
Post a Comment