So much has happened in the past few days at work.
I feel like my emotions are on a rollercoaster ride.
1 min I am feeling damn high, and the next moment, I crashed down to hell, and then high again. I dont even know where to start to tell my story. And will anyone be willing to listen?
Colleagues are kind to me, I feel indebted and paiseh towards them. But I dont want to see my efforts go to waste as well. And I am under the pressure of performing and hitting sales target. So what do I do?
Things are not as bad. Must look forward, September, here I come!
I think I will go kuku soon if I continue like that.
I miss Brisbane. I miss my holiday mood. Can I go back to Australia and see koala bears soon?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment