Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Bangkok, Here I come

Juz booked my tiger airway tixs to BKK yesterday! 2 tickets for only S$260 (including taxes)! I am a happy gal!

So exciting! Its my first time booking online airtickets! In fact, it is also the first time I am making flight arrangements.

My previous holiday trips were always arranged by family and friends. And all I need to do is to bring my passport n luggage! I am having more responsibilities now!hahaha...I am finally growing up.

BKK will evoke alot of memories.

I remember trips to BKK with parents, sisters n childhood friends when we were small kids.
I remember gng to BKK with parents, sisters and relatives
I remember gng to BKK with parents, nelia n CY
I remember gng to BKK with WH and his colleagues.

All happy memories, with endless shopping, eating and laughing!

WH - Thanks for the biscuits and magnet. Trying to fatten me up rit! Sorry I didnt receive it in person. A big Thank You to you. I think u r frightening me with your weird lifestyle.

I am hungry now. Can you tell? =)

1 comment:

mamamira said...

Sorry tat I can't join u for e trip. You know lah...my weird ways of living, tink only my hubby can tahan! Dun wanna spoil yr fun wif nelia.Heehee..ENJOY!