Too often dark, unhappy tots have been sipping into my mind..
Too often I allow myself to brood over negative issues
Too often I think my days are gloomy and hopeless
So on a bright and sunny Monday morning, I am gng to embark on POSITIVE THINKING!
Work stress = I am solving and helping other people's problem. Keeps my mind active too. And at least I have a job!
No money = Only for the moment. Money can be earned. Money is not everything
No savings = Only for the moment too. Means that I have alot of non-cash belongings (bags, shoes, clothes)
No car = I am saving the environment, saving $$, creating less traffic jam and ACCIDENTS. Hahaa...I will always remember my beloved Soluna and how I destroyed the car with my judgement.
Ok lah, I am trying to think positive!hahaa...takes abit of warming up! BUT I CAN DO IT! So everyone pls think positively with me, laugh with me, have fun with me and enjoy yr life with me!
--------------------------------------------------------------
I think it is important to stay true to myself. I wont succumb to pressures and words.
I wont do anyone's bidding. I wont play anyone's mindgames. I wont compromise on my stand. Time is my best friend. Patience is my forte. Principles are what I live by.
Dont push me to my limits. In short...hahaha..DONT MESS WITH ME
No comments:
Post a Comment