Reading Gina's blog will bring tears man........aaaww..........so sweet! Thanks for being proud of me. I am both proud and happy for u and Nelia as well. I aspire to be like you guys too...U 2 will forever be my role models n best frds
I miss my sisters staying with me. Even though it was noisy, and have to wait for everything, like toilet, telephone, watching TV..But I really miss them. Nowadays, its so quiet. No one to talk to. Just me, mum, papa and Cocoa. I miss Fifi & Welly too.
Its amazing how time flies. I wish sometimes that I can relive the past again. But I know one has to live for the moment, and make the best out of tomorrow. So, I wish for a better tomorrow for all the people that I care and love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WE'll Be BACK soon!! Coco, excuse me, big brother Welly is here soon to challenge u agn! Haha...
Cocoa will look forward to seeing Welly!I am sure Cocoa's appetite will improve! =)
Post a Comment