To all the guys whom I have not replied or answered your calls, it is my way of showing you that I give my blessings to you, for you to pursue your life without me.
I don't want to keep you in my life, to complicate your life or to stress you. I don't want to deprive other people of a chance with you, or to feel threatened by my presence.
And, isnt it better for me to leave you alone, to make it easy for you to make a decision as to how to move on with your life.
You may think that I am being selfish, childish and silly. But ultimately, I am doing it for our own good. I don't know how I feel about you, thus, I don't want to lead you on or to complicate your feelings. Other people deserve your attention, not me.
You are right, maybe one day I will fall in love with you, but I know now, I am incapable of loving anyone. Thus, I am setting you and myself free. To allow other people into your life.
For me, I am happy alone. I don't need anybody's love, care and attention.
I give all of you my blessings in loving other people. We will be happy one day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment