Saturday, May 27, 2006

Ah Ting Fight the World

So many things worth fighting for!

1) GREAT SINGAPORE SALE - Whoever block my way, snatch the last "Small' piece, cut my queue, waste my time, buy more good things than me, etc....YOU DIE

2) MY SALES TARGET - Cheong ah.....I am $8000 away from my target! Arghhh...so close yet so far. But I hope I can hit my sales target next month! So all expats, movers, agents, medical patients, pls all watch out for me. I AM WATCHING U...hahha

3) SAVE MONEY - Can see that point 3 contradict point 1. I want to save money, yet I keep shopping. Shucks, but nevermind, I think I should save on drinking. No more partying...err...okay...partying is limited to once a week

4) MORE TIME FOR COCOA - I am neglecting my Chihuahua..SObsobz, too busy with work, shopping, eating & drinking. I am a bad owner! Next week shall be my COCOA WEEK. I will stay at home after work to bond with my little one.

5) HOUSEWORK - Since I am staying at home, I shall do housework. I will wash the tiolet (sigh), wipe the windows, change the sheets, clean the cupboard. Wah piangzz..sounds dragful leh. Nevermind, Ah Ting will conquer the dust n sweat. After so many sessions at Planet Fitness, training my abs through body combat, body attack and body pump, I think i am ready! haaa

6)SINGLE ELIGIBLE GUYS - I am watching all of you. hahahahah

No comments: