I realised that I am the goldfish in my previous story in my post.
Firstly, I am always swimming in my comfort zone. Changes scare me, changes petrify me. I am no longer as brave as before.
Secondly, my life is being watched by some many people. My family, my friends, him, dogs.....arghh. Can't I have my own peace of mind? Can't I ever make a decision or do something without evoking somebody's reaction? I am tired of putting up a front for others to see.
I just want to be myself, not to be your expectations.
Saw an old friend on the bus today. She is still the same. I am glad to see somebody that has not changed much from before. But I told her that she should treat her bf better. Good devoted guys are hard to come by you know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment