Know what I feel like doing? I want to give myself a long vacation from everything...To really rediscover myself and have a new focus/direction
I want to put everything down from work,personal life, friends, cocoa, family, etc..And to really escape to a cocoon to rest and recuperate. All these years, I have pursued after perfection in my studies, in my love life, in my future. But everything is like a dream that has shattered, a bubble that has burst. I am tired of my life.
I know jolly well that I am not the only person who is unhappy about life. And I know for certain that I am the weaker ones that lament about life, one that lives in the past, one that pity myself, one that is unable to break free.
My hopes for the future? That I will be a more understanding, compassionate and loving person. I dont want to be selfish, paranoid and cold anymore.
So where can I escape to? Hmmm...hee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment