My weekend juz flew by! Having very severe Monday Blues Syndrome now! It doesnt help that I am typing my sales report now...sob sob..but I need my job..I need $$ more than ever now, with GSS

My Warrior outfit for GSS on Sat. Attended Melissa's baby shower at Yishun too. Proud that I navigated my way to Yishun on my own..hehe

My 2nd pair of Ferragamo shoes, Nobel. Very very comfy. Zon - Sadly, the kind & dumb sponsor is myself...;)

My 2nd change in outfit for picnic drinks with Ser & Him at Sentosa on Sat

Our usual, we ended the night with KTV, after our picnic at Sentosa (With Sake, Red & White wine). NICE

Wu Xiao Jie

My outfit on Sunday, for brunch with family at Hard Rock Cafe, Sentosa to celebrate Gina's bday! Nice food, ambience & company!!!
3 comments:
seems that you love your celphone. :)
hey did u and serene buy the same prada bag????
Yes, we bought the last 2 pieces when we were there!
Post a Comment