Friday, May 28, 2010

I found Gina's pressie (PS, and for myself too!)

Was having tea with my client, when I noticed her gorgeous shoes that she bought from HK. Then she told me that she is gng to Isetan after work to buy another pair of the shoes (in red) and I decided to go with her.

There it goes, my first pair of shoes, Spiffy, from Ferragamo! I had a difficult time deciding between red and blue! While I was at it, I decided to buy a pair as a birthday gift to Gina, since the shoes were really comfy and within my budget too!! Sista, hope you like it!

Our shoes!

From me to Gina with love

Love their packaging!Which gal wouldnt be happy to receive a gift like this? Hehehe
Gina opening her pressie
Her blue Spiffy
My Red Spiffy!
It is so comfy! Luv my spiffy, I can shop miles while wearing these shoes! GSS here I come!
..and I spotted another lovely pair of shoes from Ferragamo today! Should I indulge again?? Any kind sponsors out there?

1 comment:

Joanne said...

i am looking for sponsors too
let me know if u find one hee