It has been a crazy week! Too much to do, too little time. When I finished work, I seem to be in a trance. Hope this week will be better.
On Friday, I went for JPOT at Vivo City n to catch Sex n e City with the gals! Nice fashion show - I like Miranda for her wits and passion to learn new things/adventure, and also towards work! (PS - I have ordered the whole drama serial, it should reach me by Wednesday! Thank you papa). Another successful outing with the gals! Yeah!
On Saturday, had a good nap and chiong down to town for GSS. I didnt go to Miumiu/Prada sale on Friday, due to work commitment. Luckily, I didn't see anything to my liking on Sat. In fact, I shopped the whole evening and night, and the only thing that I bought was a S$2.90 mug from Isetan! Can u believe it? Ended the night with drinks at Emerald Hill, nice
Sunday was a different story. Went for a well-deserved massage at Tampines (whereby my muscles n bones are all aching now, think my body is really too tensed and stressed from work). Bought 1 top and some hair products. The main damage was at Jean Yip...I signed up for a S$1200 mani & pedi package. Damn pissed with myself now! What have I done again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
love the yellow dress!! and wow 1200 for mani and pedi package!?!?!?!?!??! u gotta be outta ur mind!!!
Ms Yang, u really a RICH Tai Tai lor... ^_^
How come go shopping never bring me along so I can carry the bag for you, heheheee.... +_+
Post a Comment