Sunday, September 07, 2008

Wake me up when Sep Ends...

*Sing - Wake me up when September Ends.....

Hehe....my sis commented that I have not update my blog for close to a month. I really wanted to update and to post photos with my entry, but being a lazybone, I am too lazy to do that.

So much has happened in the span of 1 month. The happiest and the greatest highlight of all was....Baby Nelly Lam Han En was born in the morning (cannot disclose timing..hehe) on 26 Aug 08! 3 cheers to my Wei Da Sister, Nelia, for her bravery and courage towards motherhood, and to my brother-in-law for supporting her throughout the pregnancy. Nelly is so cute, wonder who she will look like when she grows up.

Another highlight was...James has bought a new sportscar and he became the proud driver on 11 Aug 08.

So much so for news.....for some trivial matters:
1) I am tired of my job again! Prob, I guess I am disappointed with my boss.
2) I am spending so much $$ on nothing (food, transport, comestics, entertainment). On a positive note, I have not went on a fashion shopping spree for 1 week - that is mainly becoz i am stuck in Changi Village Hotel for a 3 days sales training...hehe
3) Juz came back from a walk at Boardwalk (Changi Village), and I got 7 bloodly mosquito bites! NB....hopefully...its not dengue mosquito!
4) I really want to go travelling....anyone want to go with me?
5) I have straighten my hair and cut bangs!!

Thats it for today.....wake me up again when Sep ends....*Sing*

No comments: