My company has a fantastic mooncake party with our guests at Orchard Scotts yesterday! There was buffet dinner, chinese performance, balloons, magician, mooncakes, popcorns, muah chee, dragon candy, candy floss, etc! Awesome party!
I was manning the Mooncake table, and my colleagues teased that I was eating into our own supply and were warning me abt the amt of fats in 1 mooncake! OPZZZ
Gng to Nelia's house for mooncake celebration tomorrow! Its Nelly's first mooncake celebration! Hoorayyyyyyyyyyyyyy....and I have finally decided what to buy for Nelly's First Month Celebration! teeeheee...will reveal in due time!
----------------------------------------------------
I was juz wondering, which is scarier? To know that someone don't love you anymore or to realise that you are no longer in love with that person. To me, the latter seems scarier.
Somedays, I feel lousy. These few days were one of those days. I feel ugly and most importantly, I think I am lacking in social skills. Arrgghhh....it may seems easy for people to chat with strangers, to be able to "click" with people and to make people like you. But I know its tough work...i really envy people with the natural touch! I wonder how it is....if one day I wake up when no social skills and manners, offending everyone and everyone hates me!! ARRRRGGGHHHHH...
I am such a sucker, or rather a person seeking not only for social acceptance, but for their liking...
Juz sharing some tots. Dont worry, shopping will clear my mind...=)
No comments:
Post a Comment