What a nice date, 08-08-2008.
When I was still in uni, I would think that I will get hitched on 07/07/07, 08/08/08 or 09/09/09.
Well, 07/07/07 has passed, and 08/08/08 is going to end soon too. Guess, I won't make it for these 2 dates. 1 more date to go, 09/09/09. Hahhaa...still have 1 yr + to find the right person to get hitched to...hehe.....but I wont get married for the sake of a date, rather, he is the right man.
Olympic is here. Just watched a little of of the open ceremony at Beijing. I am proud to be a Chinese!! The performance was interesting, artistic and well-displayed..I am proud
Tomorrow is NDP. The tradition is to catch the fireworks. James has made it happen on various years, but not this year I suppose.
KNN gals, we need to meet up before HL Milk goes to Osaka and Zon goes to BKK...
All my friends are global trekkers man....
1 is on the way to Egypt, 1 is on the way back to SG from JKK, TK is gng KL, Tiff is gng BKK, Gina is gng HK, 1 has just reached South Africa...
Tsktsk, while I am at base!! Humph
These buggers better buy some pressies back for me.
I am thinking of straightening my hair and cutting bangs.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Joy there are still 4 more years in fact
u left out 10-10-10, 11-11-11 and 12-12-12
i will buy you a "I LOVE HUA HIN" t-shirt okay!
ps: i thot someone is gg to beijing!
Post a Comment