Saturday, May 03, 2008

Hot May

Its the beginning of a new month again! Oh mine, May is sure looking like a hot month. But a beautiful weather to sweat it out in the beach, dont you think?
Well, I fell sick again (Whats new? heehee). I was having fever, and my doctor suspected that I could have gotten the dengue virus, as my fever has been persisting for about 1 week. Anyway,I think I got it controlled. Am feeling much better, except for the lack of appetite which to think on the bright side, will equalise to losing some weight.
Though I am not feeling so well yesterday, I still managed to have some fun with one of the KNN gals, Joanne. We went to PS cafe at Dempsey Road for some much need girly chat, gossip and of course alcohol!

Joanne & me at PS cafe

Later, met up with sis, Nelia, for awhile at Paragon where she gave me a great news. I am going to be an aunt to a beautiful niece soon! I think the little baby has my sis nose, judging from the Xray scan!

James bought me a new Sony Ericsson handphone! Its the touch-screen phone which looks cool but...hmm...abit not user-friendly. Perhaps, I am not used to the phone yet. Thank you for the belated birthday pressie. =)

Gina, its your month again! Looking forward to celebrating your bday!

No comments: