Today, I went to attend my corporate, Edward Lifesciences Grand Opening Ceremony of their new plant in Changi.
After the ceremony, ML, Sunny and I decided to drop by Expo for lunch (Actually, me & ML planned to go Expo because we heard there was a Loreal Sale..heehee).
There was no Loreal sale, but instead, its Robinson Sale. OMG I was stuck there for soooo long! After scouting around the exhibition hall, I really realise that this is not a sale to be missed, so I quickly called the gals to rush down NOW NOW NOW!
Hahaha.....we spent so much. I can't believe it.
ML spent S$200+
Gal no. 1 spent S$200+
Gal no. 2 spent S$100+
Gal no. 3 spent S$50
Want to make a guess how much I spent?
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
I spent S$400+. I really think I cannot be redeemed. I am doomed to be a shopaholic and a spend-thrift. I bought the following items:
3 bags from Nine West
1 pair of shoes from Nine West
2 dresses from Arthur Yen
3 dresses from Outfitter Girls
1 skirt from G2000
1 perfume set from Gucci
1 perfume set from Lacoste
1 perfume set from Mango
1 compact powder and case from Biotherm
1 necklace
2 bras and 1 long-sleeve shirt from Lazensa
Holy Shit!
And yesterday, while I was checking out Burberry sale, I happen to pass by LOEWE shop and I fell in love with them all over again. On their display is this lovely and gorgeous white bag with sparking crystals (or diamonds???) in their signature doc size bag. Wish I could own this little beauty....i wish
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok, now I can 'tee kam tee kam' my bday present fm your listed buys liao.
Post a Comment