My inbox was horrible, there were so much unread emails. Anyway, I had some fun reading the emails. Its like reading a story book, the issues just unfold itself as you read along the correspondences shooting around.
On my first day back to work, I have to fall down while I was on my way to lunch. Luckily no one was around to witness my "catwalk". Arrghh...why why? My leg is disfigured again!
--------------------------------------------------------------
I was at Suntec around 3+ waiting for Sunny to pick me. I was thinking about HL milk, wondering whether I shd ask her to meet for a short chat, and unbelieveably I saw her in front of tower 3! Waaaahh...such a concidence, and our clothes were color-coordinated (Cyan color somemore....very difficult to find someone wearing this color)! Haaha...I cant believe it!--------------------------------------------------------------
Tmr is a very impt day. Burberry and Ferragamo are having sale preview!
Hahaha.....and I got to checkout further on the sale at Topshop, Miss Selfridge and Dorothy Perkins. I have shortlisted some items at the shops today, but I did exercise my willpower to stop myself from making the purchases.
No comments:
Post a Comment