I want to:
1) Go for "Ballet under the Stars"
2) Go to Tokyo to visit my ah huay
3) Spa-perm my hair...maybe in March/Apr
4) Buy a red Chanel bag
5) Buy a small flat/apartment
6) Watch Movie: The Mist, The Barber, Atonement
7) Receive my incentive cheque for Oct, Nov, Dec & Jan
8) Have a pay rise
9) Have family & friends who love me more each day. =)
10) Have a better temper
11) Have more good cheers/laughs/smiles
12) Have a good day everyday!
Hahaha....the list will never be exhausted!
I took so many pixs, but I cant post it here as my home computer is abit of a dinosaur! Cannot transfer the pixs in.
Today is FiFi's 15th birthday! We are going to celebrate with her in awhile! =) Happy birthday to our only gal doggie! May we celebrate many more years with you! Muacks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
U forgot one more thg: That's to kiss and hug little Aug baby! :-)
Post a Comment