Thursday, February 28, 2008

Telemarketing

I am doing telemarketing today. It is awesome! I am in a separate office, whereby there is unblocked internet access, no irritating main line enquiries, boss, noises! Hurray! The only negative thing is, I am supposed to make 80 phone calls, and currently, I have only done 20...

Feeling so sleepy....thinking should I go for my company celebration dinner tonight at Pan Pacific, or should I go home for dinner...tough choice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Introducing my Voodoo V-day bear for a special someone. If I poke a few needles on the bear, I am pretty sure 'that someone' will freak out! This bear is done and hand-sew by myself. It might look simple, but it is really tiring to do ok! Anyway, that someone complained that the bear looks mal-nourish. Not everything is as fat as you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I am thinking of gng to perm my hair this weekend. Is this nice?

Looks nice on pix, but sure difficult to achieve. So guys, pray hard for me that it will turn out well. Bye bye to my old "shar mei" hair-do

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
My new LV bag, all thanks to Nelia! Muacks! Nice?

I better get back to work. Just received my incentive cheque for Nov & Dec! Yeah!

KNN gals and I booked our air tixs to Tokyo Japan liao...wooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Land of Kawaii, here we come!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

boo hoo i wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!