During lunchtime today, I fell on my knees again. I am sure you friends will go,"NOT AGAIN!". Will clumsyness is part of my charm. Heheee...So my beautiful knee which has just recovered from my previous fall was disfigured again. Anyway, falling down is my quarterly event. Hmm....should say a monthly event.
In the evening, I went to Singapore Flyer for our corporate event. Was not supposed to board the capsule, but as we have extra tixs, so I went up too. Btw, the cocktail that they served on board the flyer tasted like cough mixture. Eek
The beautiful view from Spore Flyer. I look tired though from a "hard" day at work
Clairie & me

Inez & me
Inez, Julian, me & Judy
My client was asking for my namecard, when I realised that I left my wallet in the office! SHUCKS! So I took a cab back to office to grab my wallet, before rushing down to Parkway to meet my friend for coffee. During the cab ride to Parkway, ECP was jammed like causeway. And I was on "high-tide". Imagine my torment. Luckily, I have a companion with me in this situation. The taxi driver was "urgent" too, so he drove pretty well.
Arghz...anyway..today was kind of a bad Friday for me.
On a positive note:
1) I had a 5% pay adjustment.
2) I had a good post V-day dinner at Demsy Road
3) I watched a good movie on Thursday- Kungfu Dunk
4) Gina and I r finally talking =)
5) I have been watching my wallet, limiting my spending to S$30/day
6) Met up with Tiff, Lily, Khim & Alice for dinner on Mon. And Tiff is going to be a mother to a baby boy
7) Had a blast at our D&D. We won the best dressed table and I won a prize. Last year, I won a table fan. This year, I won a standing fan. Its an upgrade ok. The top prize was S$10000+ travel voucher & cash to go jiat hong. I won a fan to literally jiat hong ok! How cool is that....hahaha...I am sooo optimistic rit
Now that Nelia has passed the first 3 months, I am proud to announce that my eldest sis, Nelia, is 3 months + pregnant! I am soooooooooo happy to be an aunt! Cant wait for August to meet the little blessed one!
Gdnight my friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment