Saturday, January 19, 2008

Wo Ai Zhou Jie Lun - 18 Jan 08

We went to Jay Chou's private birthday party yesterday night! hahaha.....ok ok....i confess.....actually...we paid to attend his party aka concert 08!

I had such a blast! I was dancing, singing, swaying, mesmerized, "rapping" the whole night! It truly was a fun n high night. The money was well-spent!

I bought a pair of tixs at S$170 each for Porky n my Xmas present. Unfortunately, Porky was in London, thus Nelia joined me instead! Thanks sista for accompanying me!



Our party of 8 includes: CC n husband, JW, JO, Myself n my sista, CC's 2 friends.


We had dinner at the food court in the revamped Kallang Leisure Park, before the concert. We started to queue into the stadium at ard 7+. We spotted a huge crowd of people queueing for "I dont know for what". And much later then we found out that they were actually queueing for Jay Chou's concert merchandise. Nelia managed to charm her way to the front of the queue to buy Jay Chou's cap for me! Yipppppeeeeeeeee
Our seats were awesome! It was the best seats in the house, in my opinion for our category of tixs. Out seats were just behind the most exp tixs, in the centre and elevated enough to see the stage! Porky....u truly missed out a great deal. =)

Jay Chou belt out most of my fav songs, and he played the piano n sang my all-time fav: hei se you mo! I tell you, when I go KTV, I die die also must sing this song. Even if Porky say I sing out-of-tune, I will still insist on singing the song!

Dont know how he can be so charming, witty and mesmerising! Hahaha....i really am hooked! Anyway, all good times must come to an end. I was glad that I came for the concert! Can't wait for the next one!

HL Milk - Remember my first Jay Chou concert was with you, Xun n Tommy? heehee

Jie Lun, Encore, Jie Lun, Encore, Jie Lun, Encore, Jie Lun, Encore!

1 comment:

Apple said...

Do u knw that he went zouk after his concert? hehehehe ... i was there =p but didnt manage to see him though